AmSpa Medical Spa Summit New This Year!
Saturday, January 21, 2017
8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Face & Body Midwest Spa Conference and Expo has partnered with The American Med Spa Association (AmSpa) to host the AmSpa Medical Spa Summit – An entire day of medical spa training and education on Saturday, January 21, 2017. Earn up to 7 IL CEs!
Take the next step on your journey to medical spa success by attending AmSpa’s Medical Spa Summit, Presented by Face & Body at this year’s Face & Body Midwest, taking place during the Advanced Education Conference Program on Saturday, January 21, 2017, at the Donald E. Stephen’s Convention Center in Rosemont, Illinois. View the agenda for the Summit here.
What to Expect at the Medical Spa Summit
Did you know that, in most states, there is a legal way for non-physicians to own a medical spa? Have you heard about how the administration of microneedling and dermaplaning by estheticians is being prohibited in Illinois? AmSpa’s Medical Spa Summit Presented by Face & Body is an overview of medical spa success for current medical spa professionals as well as those considering entering the space. The content in this day-long summit will answer the questions:
- What do you need to consider before even starting on the path to opening a medical spa?
- If you already own or are involved in a medical spa, how do you make more money, operate safely and compliantly, and grow successfully?
- How do you need to set up your corporate structure?
- What common legal mistakes do you need to avoid?
- How do you need to approach your business planning?
- How do marketing, retail and other spa staples change in the medical spa world?
- Does HIPAA and OSHA compliance come into play for a medical spa?
- And much more!
What is AmSpa?
AmSpa is an organization that provides legal, compliance, and business resources to medical spa and medical aesthetic practices. Founded by Alex Thiersch, JD, one of the leading attorneys in the medical aesthetics field, AmSpa provides educational workshops and online resources to members and nonmembers, supporting medical spas and medical aesthetic professionals with much-needed knowledge and training to build legally compliant and fiscally sustainable businesses.
The rules regulating medical spas and aesthetic practices are often confusing, ever-changing, hard to find, and vary by state. AmSpa is your resource to stay compliant and operate not only legally, but profitably, through memberships, educational events and much more.
The Medical Spa Summit is your starting point on the path to a successful medical spa career.