Melanoma Foundation Skinny on Skin Certification Classes - SOLD OUT
Sunday, January 22, 12:30–2:00 PM and
Monday, January 23, 1:00–2:30 PM
New this year! Face & Body is happy to announce that we are partnering with the Melanoma Foundation to offer an on-site cancer education program that will allow attendees to:
- Learn how to screen for suspicious moles while performing common skin care and salon services
- Gain tips for how to talk to clients about your findings
- Become certified after attending the 90-minute session
Why you should get certified:
- Spa and salon professionals are uniquely positioned to identify skin cancer
- Clients visit their beauty professionals on average every 6 weeks, far more than their doctors.
- Estheticians, stylists and massage therapists are familiar with clients' skin, and work on hard-to-see areas like the neck and scalp where melanoma often goes unnoticed.
Sessions will take place on Sunday, January 22, 12:30 - 2:00 PM and Monday, January 23, 1:00 - 2:30 PM. AT THIS TIME BOTH SESSIONS ARE SOLD OUT.
Separate registration fee required. Admission to class is $10.